Rudolf IV, recumbent figure from the tomb of Rudolf IV and Catherine of Bohemia, c. 1360

Rudolf IV, recumbent figure from the tomb of Rudolf IV and Catherine of Bohemia, c. 1360

This elaborate cenotaph originally stood below a stone canopy at the centre of the main chancel near the entrance to the ducal crypt. This important Gothic funeral monument has been preserved only fragmentarily and is today displayed on the north wall of the side-chancel of Our Lady.

 

In use: